Friday, December 13, 2013

Color Inspiration at My Mind's Eye

It's Friday....yay!  I'm so excited to share the December Color Inspiration Challenge over at My Mind's Eye!  I'm up on the blog with a project today.  Check out this beautiful inspiration image...


As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to dig into the Lost & Found Record It Antique collection.  The colors are perfect for this challenge.  I also pulled in a few pieces from a few other lines as well.  I started with some stamps from the Cut & Paste line, a Crafter's Workshop template and some modeling paste.

This photo pretty much sums up how goofy my husband and I are...always being silly :)  Sometimes those cheesy camera phone photos are the most scrap-worthy ones!  I like the pop of blue in it. 

 

I've been wanting to use this big chipboard "Bliss" piece...isn't that glitter AWESOME?  I totally love being covered in it!  It reminded me of that shimmery table cloth in the Inspiration photo.


This layered sticker reminded me of the woman's dress in the inspiration photo.  And I love the saying, "This is how we roll."  Haha!  I love the mixture of the paste and stamps, too.


You should come join us in this challenge!  You can upload your projects HERE on the MME blog.

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your Friday!

Supplies: Lost and Found Record It!- Antique:Decorative Tapes, Paper – “Timely,” Layered Stickers, Ephemera Pack, Sticker Accessory Sheet, Decorative Brads, Chipboard Elements, Word & Alpha Stickers; Chalk Studio:Chipboard Elements, “Chalk Talk” & “Pictured” Paper;Cut & Paste- Adorbs: “Loved” Decorative Stamps;Find Your Wings & Fly -Sky’s the Limit: Layered Ephemera Paper; Decorative Tapes :Pink & Charcoal;Collectable:Decorative Stamps;Misc: cardstock, floss, Heidi Swapp Color Shine – Tinsel, Liquitex Gesso, Golden Modeling Paste, Crafter’s Workshop template, black pen.

4 comments:

  1. This layout makes me smile! I love all the embellishments and the papers you used, but I really like the picture and your title! It's such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweet spirit!!! Beautiful layout !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fun photo mixed with the Antique collection, Missy! And it did work perfectly with the inspiration images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You constantly amaze and create such awe inspiring layouts! Love everything about this. That photo is hilarious and priceless and love your play on it in the title!:)

    ReplyDelete